Subject: Re: Escom
From: [email-masked] (Mark A. Schultz)
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 1995 22:14:06 -0600 (CST)

>Glad to see the list back working!  Actually, I said that in my last 
>email which never appeared on it, so hope I'm not pushing my luck 
>again!  
>
>Not exactly AMOS related, but I read in the Escom catalogue that 
>Commodore are now making PCs!  Have they been doing that long?  Also, 
>it was nice t see the A1200 back on sale but it was a shame it got 
>such little space and that there was no A4000/30 or something.  Is 
>the A1200 the only one being made or did they just leave the other(s) 
>out?
>.oOo.
>"hello" (c) 1995 [email-masked] (All Rights Reserved)
>
>http://www.catalog.com/buttle/semprini/
>(for Semprini and Scrotax)
>
>
Well, actually, I've seen articles(2nd hand) that in early 1996 the
Amiga1200 will be called the Amiga1300.  It will basically be an A1200 with
a redesigned case, 030 cpu and more memory and perhaps a cd, even a single
speed would be better than nothing.  Then sometime later, the A4000T/060 is
suppose to be release and then sometime in 1997 the new Power Amiga seriers
should be released.  Currently they are suposely working on the OS to work
on PowerPC chips.  However, how true all this is, I can not say since its
2nd hand(or more) information.